Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Many Layers


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Nov 10th, 2008 -- Expect a socially active but complicated weekend. The Moon in your 7th House of Partnership suggests that you won't be alone, but that the shifting moods of another person or unexpected interruptions will make it hard to chill with your sweetie. You may want to run for the hills, but it's better to express your true feelings.


I'm not running anywhere--I usually do express my true feelings. It's all good. Complicated is not bad all the time. By the time the weekend rolls around again, we'll be over the full Moon of the 13th, so things shouldn't be too wild. For now, it's back to the routine and creating some new art. I'm still surrounded by pregnant women--hello hormones. That should be my biggest problem. Gotta love 'em.
Still have Oaxaca on my mind. I was even checking the real estate listings there :) I was trying to convince a good friend over dinner that it would be ideal for an outdoor studio. A girl can dream. That is a good thing.
Back to the vampires for now. My word count is just over 2000 and I am having a grand time!
Oaxaca posters, still on the wall as far as I know

No comments: