Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Avon Calling 007


Upon arriving back to work after magical Oaxaca, I was feeling a bit let-down. The mundane would require some readjusting of my psyche. I walked to my desk and, lo and behold, this is what greeted me ~ Avon presents The Bond Girl! Hello serendipity. Just the additional spark for my retablo in progress, which has been waiting patiently while I cultivate my vampires for Nanowrimo. I found a great box, which originally was designed for holding insect specimens, at AlphaStamps. Sketches of my santos are all over the place. There is a great picture of a santo in an old book of mine which shows souls in purgatory petitioning a female saint. Pieces are falling into place. Avon and the Bond Girls just made my day. Thanks Kathy, my favorite Avon person in the whole world :) I'll be using my free sample of Bond Girl 007 as inspiration.
Avon and 007, who knew?

No comments: