Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still Moving Through the Fair











Time to sit back and have a cool drink. The maze called and I answered. Having a distinctly poor sense of direction never deters me. I have been lost so many times it rarely bothers me.





My friends joke (I think) that when I say left turn they make a right. So they scoffed when I braved the maze. Well, I'm out...with the able navigational skills of five year old Sophia. It was soooo much fun! They have maze runs at night, in the dark, with flashlights. Very tempting.


No lumberjacks nor harmonicas, but knights and medieval dancing make for a jolly olde tyme.

The pig racing was outstanding and, of course, the Pickle People were there.


I could not help checking the blue ribbon tomatoes. Lo and behold, the tiny fruit won the blue ribbon. Just wait 'til next year!


It really was fun to see some old friends and make a new acquaintance. You go Sophia!
Rumour is the Harmonica Band will be playing at the Apple Festival. I'll keep you posted.
Pictures of Pickle People, two of my maze buddies, and what we did in the corn! Yes, it involved mailboxes.

No comments: