Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Demand vs Desire




Monday, September 22, 2008
General Weekly Love Horoscope
Alluring Venus steams into sexy Scorpio this week to add a little more intensity to romance. Since passions run deep this is no time to play with some one's feelings. The game of love is much too serious to be treated lightly now. Go after what you desire with all of your heart and soul. Anything less is unlikely to get you what you want.




Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Sep 22nd, 2008 -- The weight of responsibility may hamper your personal life this weekend. Whether you have work to do now or tasks piling up to attend to later, it can be hard to lighten up, let go, and be your usual easygoing self. Yet, you can also gain some favorable attention when handling a tough job with grace and skill.






So let me get this straight. Go after what I desire with all of my heart and soul while handling a tough job with grace and skill while still being my easy going self. All as Venus steams into sexy Scorpio. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. I do have my hands full this week but that's not unusual. My car is in the shop (brakes failed, but no squishing), several art projects are due and I still have los desaparecidos on my mind. Norman, my fabulous mechanic, will take care of the brakes, my muse is very inspirational lately, so the art projects are cooking and I think I'm on the right track with los desaparecidos. I'm composing a letter to the family of one of the victims. My coworker and friend from Chile will return from vacation tomorrow. She'll help me with my Spanish translation. It is so difficult to ask a family who has lost a loved one to use his name, but I think they will agree. If they do, I will be able to proceed to the next step, which is raising awareness. For some reason, the thought of people disappearing for political or other reasons haunts me. So, the logical thing to do is to take action. If they do not wish me to use his name I will move on to plan B. Right now, I'm not sure what it is, but I'm not worried. It's a tough job I can handle with my usual grace and skill. Unfortunately, this doesn't leave me much time for the game of love. What the heck, with Venus steaming Scorpio it will probably fall right into my arms. After all, passions are running deep.




Fence ~ Adriance Farm 2008

No comments: