Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Something In The Wind


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Aug 25th, 2008 -- You're a traveler, Sagittarius, and the Moon in your 9th House of Voyages this weekend can fly your heart to a happier place. In spite of the doubters nearby, a little trip or cultural activity that takes you outside your neighborhood not only makes you feel much happier, but can lead to a loving connection.



Oh, I have been aching to travel lately. Maybe a day-trip this coming weekend, but my travel will have to be in the imaginary realm until Dia de los Muertos. Change is in the air. Restless dreams and serendipitous events are occurring with greater frequency. Well, it is good for the muse. I have some exciting projects in the works and a deadline to meet. Deadlines are good.

A cool breeze is rustling the curtains, very refreshing for an August afternoon. I have the distinct feeling I am not walking this restless path alone. It's a winding path with stones and ruts in some places, smooth and even in other stretches. Of course it has it's hills and valleys, but how boring a journey would be with no challenge or effort. Some travelers I meet along the way share a cheerful tale or, perhaps, a sorrowful confession. Their energy gives me added strength to push up a hill or navigate a rocky stretch of road. Occasionally someone will block my way, crying out false pleas for aid or seductively championing the delights of rest and relaxation. My hand extends to help you back on your feet, but as the road forks you must walk your own path. As for rest and relaxation, I will have time for that at the journey's end. The joy of travel is the entire journey, not just arriving at your destination.

Summer is coming to an end. Today I can smell autumn in the gentle wind. Seasons change. People don't really change, but they can grow and become rich in ways that defy explanation. That is a blessed life. Right now I don't know where I goin' but I'm goin'. Yes!

your true heart's journey
meanders for your lifetime
fall down, stand up, live



i carry your heart Fat Book~xoxo mechanical cat, nicci & me (haiku, too :)

No comments: