Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dante Shrugged







Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)




Next Week
For the Week of Aug 4th, 2008 -- Your easygoing nature and tendency to speak freely could be a disadvantage this weekend. Edgy individuals may not have a sense of humor and will take what you say too seriously. A more low-key social life might not be your idea of a perfect time, but could be a key to creating the intimacy you desire.




Some edgy individuals I know have a wonderful sense of humor. It must be the leftover influence of that pesky eclipse. Many have been wearing their cranky pants this weekend.

As I was unsuccessful in avoiding drama I decided the best thing to do would be to keep things low key. I polished my swords, grabbed a Highlander movie and a beverage and settled down for a relaxing evening of mayhem. I've been reading The Dark Side by Jane Mayer and my blood was running cold, my blood pressure high. Nothing like Duncan McLeod and company for a lovely distraction.

It didn't work. My thoughts returned to The Dark Side and a Bill Moyers' interview of Jane Mayer where they discussed sanctioned torture under the Bush administration. A while ago I collaborated on an art project using Dante's Inferno as our inspiration. Just wondering what level of hell Messrs. Bush and Cheney and their collaborators would occupy? They may deserve their own section. My personal feeling is that we create our own heaven and/or hell right here on earth.
Maybe they see it that way, too.
Dante's Inferno Comic NM ~ love 'em!

No comments: