Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Let's Talk About Love


Monday, May. 5th, 2008 – Sunday, May. 11th, 2008
This Week's Love Horoscope
Sagittarius Love Horoscope (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Being sensitive is critical this weekend with the Moon moving through your 8th house of intimacy. Delicate matters can make a difference between deepening a connection, getting a new relationship off on the right foot or undercutting any chance for success. Going slow is not your style, but could be critical now.



Sigh...going slow is not your style. Lately it seems if I go any slower I will be standing still. Well, not really, in fact I did shift my priorities about a year ago. Now, I'm actually able to focus on more of the things I enjoy--family and friends, writing, shrines and masks and metal stuff, travel and love--not necessarily in that order. You know how you can make yourself crazy stressed just by overthinking? Well, guilty, so I cranked up some beautiful old Francisco Canaro tangos and made my plane reservations for Oaxaca. Not heading there 'til the Fall, but I feel better now.
Victorian Romantic Tarot Deck

No comments: