Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back From the Dark Side



Monday, May. 26th, 2008 – Sunday, Jun. 1st, 2008
This Week's Love Horoscope
Sagittarius Love Horoscope (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
You are ready for romance this weekend with the Moon warming up your 5th house of amour. Set aside your responsibilities to give yourself as much time to primp and play as your heart desires. Showing your energetic and outgoing side is fun and also should make you more attractive to others.




Yes indeed, primping and playing and setting aside responsibilities sounds mighty fine.

What a couple of weeks! Sad things and wonderful things, but all stressful things. I'll make sure to follow the above suggestions for a while.

Recently I received Viggo Mortensen's beautiful book of poetry and photographs, Skovbo.

I admired the diffused photos, very moody. Then I read it after my eye surgery. Not so diffused, heh, absolutely gorgeous! It made me want to hop a flight to Iceland where his work is going on exhibit the end of this week. I'd love to see Iceland with it's volcanoes and valleys, home of great Norse sagas. All that and actually seeing those photographs up close and personal.

Yes, I'd set aside some responsibilities for that! Hmmm, my new passport arrived last Friday...

Well, a girl can dream.It's great to see this crazy world again without blinders. I feel like singing


Oh yeah, life is good, even when it's bad and ugly, too. No Iceland this week, but I just downloaded a good old Icelandic saga, The Poetic Edda, to my Kindle. Some instant gratification is so good.
Thanks for the hug Penny, I really needed one!
Pic~Thor comic from my very eclectic collection (not the saga I'm currently reading :)

No comments: