Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 4, 2008

Step by Step


Sleep brought dreams of you

we climbed stairs togother,

you were wearing your uniform,

young and fit and giving advice.

It was so good to see you again,

although even in sleep

I knew we were in the dreamworld.

What is real, what is a dream?

They mingle for me, my realities merge.

There we were on the stairway to heaven

like the old days, you watching over me.

Today, you gave me a special gift for your birthday,

always with love.








Feliz cumpleanos Reuben Santiago Jose Emilio Trancho SanEmeterio Reveon de Gonzales



Heaven is even cooler with you there Dad. Mona's Dad shares his birthday with you. I can see you whipping up a tasty Egyptian paella for him. I know you'll make him feel right at home. Hasta la vista.
“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.” Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments: