Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 11, 2008

Frazzled Friday


All's well that ends well.



Had to take my Mom to the hospital for some cardiac stuff today. She is fine and feisty and will be home manana. Another reminder to appreciate those you love and those who love you while they're with you. After spending most of the day in the 'waiting' area I decided to wind down with a glass of wine and a haiku. My nervousness buddies on the Haikus Gone Wild thread seem to be on sabbatical, so I'll get my poetry therapy here.



Ephemeral smile,

your scent lingers in the room

your song in my heart






Need some music, ah yes



http://www.todotango.com/spanish/download/player.asp?from=Letra&id=818




Tango Oriental

Music: Juan Carlos Howard y Roberto Zerrillo

Words: Enrique Cadicamo

Sung by: Roberto Rufino

Thanks to Todo Tango

Art by Shari Elf xoxo

Special thanks to Wendy, Corie, Christine & Peter, you rock

Remember Tibet

No comments: