Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hold On...I'm Buzzing




Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
For the Week of Aug 10th, 2009 -- The Moon in your 7th House of Partnerships should provide all the stimulation you can handle this weekend. The challenge is to find some emotional ground upon which you can stand in the midst of whirling winds of change. Attractions flicker like candles that will be extinguished if either of you holds on too tightly.




General Weekly Love Horoscope Influences
Passion gets pumped up on Thursday after a cold beginning to the week. Maybe it's the frustration started earlier that encourages an adventurous spirit this weekend. Still, don't allow moments of magic to cut off your connection with common sense. Over-estimating someone is a fast track to disappointment, so maintain a bit of emotional balance.




Finding balance is a common theme today. Many of us have busy lives that we coordinate with family and friends' busy lives. We buzz around our hive-homes working to create a harmonious life. Our fellow hive members do the same in their own way. Sometimes there is so much buzzing and hovering we forget to take a break and appreciate one another.




I am blessed to have family and friends close by and to the north, south and west. Although I may not see all of them as frequently as I would like I hold them dear to my heart. I've been tidying up which is a major project for I am not tidy in any sense of the word. In my quest for some semblance of organization I periodically come across an old photo, birthday or holiday card or similar now faded relic. This results in a pause in tidying and a smile or tear. Then on to the next target of tidy with similar results. I just feel like giving everyone a big group hug! Some are starting new families, others are empty nesters and some are close to the end of their life's journey. Still, they are all vital members of the hive. Young and old, they are all sweet as honey to me.


Killer Beez ~ Villainess Soaps
Elliot & Kumar on a sleepover

No comments: