Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stellar Communication


General Weekly Love Horoscope Influences

We may be roaring like lions on Friday with the Moon in outgoing and outrageous Leo. But the mood turns more serious on Saturday when Luna enters cautious Virgo. This can be helpful for unraveling relationship complications as long as criticism is balanced with kindness


Sagittarius Horoscopes

(Nov 22 - Dec 21)

Next Week

For the Week of Mar 22nd, 2010 -- The Moon in a fellow fire sign should light you up on Thursday and Friday. But then it shifts into detail-oriented Virgo, requiring a bit more self-restraint during the rest of the weekend. Pride could be wounded when facing criticism, but actively listening and taking responsibility can heal a current partnership or bring some necessary realism to a potential new one.

When I feel confused or a mite upset I look to the stars for guidance. My horoscope helps me focus when my mind is spinning in too many directions. Technically, it's called overactive brain syndrome. I have endured this malady for my entire life. Even as a child I could not turn my brain off. It just kept ticking like that stinking pink bunny. I have come to accept that as a fact of my life. I'm cool with that, but it does frazzle me sometimes.

So, let's see what the stars say. Self-restraint--tough one, wounded pride--yes, but I'll live and criticism tempered with kindness--well, all right, I think we have something going here. Actively listening is also recommended. Now that might be problematic. Because of my thin-skinned wussiness, I'm not sure I can initiate the listening process, I'm a little skittish right now. If I slowly reach my hand out this time I know you can find me. It's a two-way street.

Some scoff at my affection for the stars and tarot cards. That's okay. I will use any crutch necessary to get me through the day...or night. It seems to work for me. It's quiet on the corner tonight. Only some cars and a few motorcycles passing by on the turnpike. That's a sure sign spring has arrived. It's a good night to relax and unwind. I think I will.

No comments: