Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Obsession Addiction Compulsion


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Mar 23rd, 2009 -- The Sun, Venus and the Moon are all in your 5th House of Romance on Friday night, so it's definitely the right time to make your move. If you try and fail the first time, don't give up. Persistence counts more than precision now, so don't be shy about going after who and what you want, even when it seems a little pushy.




Monday, March 23, 2009
General Weekly Love Horoscope
The fires of love burn brightly with the union of magnetic Venus and the Sun on Friday. Yet the urge to merge can overcome common sense and lead to some aggressive social behavior. Venus is still rolling in reverse gear and those who hurry toward romance may find themselves having to back out quickly when they choose the wrong partner or make an awkward move with someone they know.




Goodness, I'm even scaring myself. Persistence and pushy can be a powerful combination, but not always recommended for romance. Still, the two P's do have their place.


I've been trying to sort out the difference in obsessive, addictive and compulsive behaviour because there seems to be a mish mosh of all in my psyche. Not news to those close to me.


In fact, my daughter seems to feel I am obsessed with this website




It's just that I find cats entertaining. Perhaps the fact I email these pictures to her on at least a daily basis may lead her to believe I am obsessed with it. Wait. I'll just check again. They are pretty funny. Be back in a sec...


Now, oh yes, I've recently been described as being addicted to Dark Chocolate with Chili. Who isn't.


It may be more of a compulsion to check certain websites every single day. What's the harm in that? Checking the weather in Oaxaca and reporting to my friends and coworkers is becoming a mite worrisome. Ah, why worry? A couple of people actually ask me what is is once in a while.


Absolutely having to have my keys in my hand before I leave the house. That stems from accidentally tossing them in the dumpster with some other stuff I really wanted to toss. See, there is usually method to madness.


We all have many facets of who we are. Some are quite apparent to people we meet. Others are known to those closer to us. Then there are those we may deny or try to suppress. These are the ingredients that make us unique. It's difficult sometimes not to have some things drive you a little crazy, but that can be a positive thing. Some of my favorite creative work flows when I'm just over the edge. Wrestling with these quirks can use energy better spent on what it is you love to create, be it words, paper, metal, fabric, beads or food. Fill in your own blank and go with it.


I'm settling in to watch Twilight. Yeah, I read every book and enjoyed them very much. Nobody here is obsessed with vampires :) They're so cool, very cool.



Today's journal page. Just love the disembodied foot on Kate's dress :) I'm bad :O
Thank you Marney and Artella, great Studio Kits xoxo
Oaxaca weather~86' partial sunshine
Woodstock, NY weather~21' this evening

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest friend,
I think you're perfect. I luv your blog, luv the cat funnies, NEED to know that the weather is in Oaxaca, am concerned about the P's. Did you say keys in dumpster - au vey! Enjoy Twilight. Luv, H

Vickie said...

Hi Mz H!
The key thing was quite a while ago. Thank God I still remember the combination to my sneakers!
xoxo
V