Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Moon Mojo


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Mar 30th, 2009 -- The truth is a good thing to know but not always an ideal conversation starter. Your tendency to speak directly is admirable most of the time but could ruffle some feathers this weekend. A sensitive individual may not know that you're joking. If you're just playing, make sure that everyone is in on the game to avoid any conflicts or misunderstandings.


Well, I do believe some feathers did ruffle this weekend, but that's ok. Things will smooth down in no time.


We're just coming off the New Moon, which is a time for new beginnings. This moon is in Aires which makes it particularly effective for starting important goals. Spring and rebirth and those pheromones that fill the air this time of year can make one very edgy. I'm feeling it, most assuredly, but there has been a great deal ending, too. Still, whether planting a garden, writing a book or painting your living room, that feeling of growth and accomplishment is fine!

The day started cool and foggy. Walking this morning, I had the sensation of stepping through clouds. Close to that feeling you may get peering out the window on a plane. It was eerie and calming at the same time. Then my mind wandered off to the supernatural plane. Though The Count may be on my table, the werewolf came to mind. This is a cool tune.




Earth Hour was a great success worldwide and personally, too. A couple of months ago there was a local blackout here Queens. Go Con Ed! What's a girl to do in a pitch black house on a cold winter's night. Alone, I fixed a tall cool drink and sat down to write by candlelight. With no distractions and plenty of atmosphere, I wrote a chapter of a vampire story which had little to do with my current book. It takes place in Mexico and has a good twist to it. I'm sure it will develop into a great storyline. With that achievement in mind, I put pen to paper last night. Lo and behold, I finally arrived at the end of my first story. I've been chasing this around for months, making myself crazy (do not smirk please, allow me :)

Maybe I'll try writing by candlelight more often. It seems to work for me.


On a different note, I found some beautiful porcelain doll heads and some sitting frozen Charlotte dolls with missing arms. They are just perfect for a project I'm working on, sort of a Crazed Carousel with some strange beasts and 'people'. That is on the back burner for now. The little quilt is in progress and needs to be finished soon.


Jackie Garbarino over at Altered Pages is starting an Elvis ATC swap. Check it out.



The spring cleaning bug has got me and I am attacking stacks of books and ephemera.

I am scaring myself!


Have been adding to my comic collection, too. That's one investment I really enjoy.


Check out one of the funniest commercials I have seen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY

Marvel Comics~Giant Dracula Sept 1974

Cat Power~ Werewolf

No comments: