Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Heavy Metal


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Jun 1st, 2009 -- You may have to wait on the sidelines on Friday but the rest of the weekend should be excellent for getting lots of attention. The Moon entering your sign on Saturday puts you in the spotlight where you can let your enthusiastic personality shine. Playing hard, not hard to get, is a game that you are almost certain to enjoy now.


General Weekly Love Horoscope Influences
Slow down and enjoy the pleasures of the senses this weekend when alluring Venus enters earthy Taurus. The power of a good meal, sweet music or a tender touch can lift any one's spirits. There is so much of life to love and when you connect with that feeling it makes others want to connect with you.


Good news! Been invited to a Louisiana Craw Fish Boil, Long Island style, on Saturday. That's sure to be a good meal. So comforting to know the stars are smiling on the festivities. There's sure to be plenty of friendly people in fine spirits.


Things have been a bit topsy turvy here. It seems to have become the norm over the past year or so. Can't say that I'm getting used to it, but I certainly have become much more philosophical than pragmatic. I've decided to distract myself by trying something new. I signed up for an online doll making course given by Nancye Williams. The dolls are primitive and pretty. I'm thinking primitive and edgy once I get the hang of it. The basic doll making uses poly clay and wire. Think of the possibilities :)

I may take a metal embossing class too. I've done some embossing and really enjoy it. Learning a few new techniques will be fun. Mmmm, metal good.


Now, if there was just a class for turning your brain off for a little while...been dreaming about wisteria.


Metal~Oaxaca 2008

1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

Aren't flowers the most amazing gift? I took a botanical painting class once and my, what is involved in a petal, a leaf, a stem is awesome!
I wish I had wisteria!!!!!