Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Star Crossed


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Apr 6th, 2009 -- You may be uncharacteristically low-key this weekend, preferring the company of a quiet person to being in the middle of a rowdy crowd. This offers you a perfect opportunity for a delicate conversation or some inner reflection that will give you a more objective picture of your relationship situation




Vickie, Your horoscopes for Monday, April 06, 2009
General Weekly Love Horoscope
Venus, the planet of romance, swims back into sensitive Pisces to add inspiration and uncertainty to relationships. This is her last full week of retrograde (backwards) motion, stirring up memories of love gained and lost. Draw on the wisdom of positive experiences to find pleasure in the present and spur hope for the future.






Springtime is for beginnings. Starting something. Renewal. Daffodils and hyacinths are blooming.





Pale green and soft pink buds appear on trees and bushes. Sunshine yellow forsythia sway in the breeze, waving on opportunity. April showers are predicted for tomorrow, today is glorious. A beautiful Palm Sunday. Neighbors stroll by holding graceful green fronds. Some have been fashioned into small or large verdant crosses, already fading to the pale straw color they will remain 'til reduced to midnight dust for Ash Wednesday service. Easter is next Sunday, truly a symbol of rebirth.




I am looking forward, but, at the same time I've been checking where I've been. Getting my bearings. One of the reasons I love the night sky is the constellations. Since mythology captured my imagination as a child, the idea that these entities resided in the stars seemed quite logical to me. Then, finding out sailors used these very same constellations to navigate the seas led me to believe that Orion or Leo or lovely Cassiopeia actually showed them the way to all the exotic places they dreamed of at the start of the voyage.




Now there is much debate as to the possibility of life on planets within these constellations.




As galaxies expand or contract and even collide I feel it's almost certain life exists elsewhere in the universe. As self-centered as the human race can be, there is room for this possibility.



Growing up I watched men land on the moon and, amazingly, walk on it's surface. Astronauts leaping into the air, defying gravity and gracefully landing on the moon dust gave me the impression I would one day be able to do the same. For the most part, I am still earthbound save the occasional airline flight where at least I get to peer into and above the clouds.






Now it seem Venus has been swimming backwards, poor dear! It must be quite tricky to hop onto that clam shell doing a backward flip. This may explain why she's been a mite testy lately. All that and she has to contend with sensitive fish. That may explain why she's been reminiscing about past romances. Sometimes the present is just too much to deal with for now. A little nostalgia is healthy so long as that's not where you decide to reside. I'm sure she'll be back in her awesome stride once she's on the right course again. Her cohorts in the stars will make sure she gets the right star map. I've always had quite a fondness for Orion in that chill winter sky, standing there with his belt and sword. Hmm, it could be the sword.



For some reason, heaven only knows, I have Paris on my mind. Perhaps it's spring fever. Maybe there's something in the stars. Everything is coming up Paris for me, though I have no plans to visit the City of Lights. The last time I visited Paris I was in love. That is the right place to be.




If it is in the stars, I may be standing under the Eiffel Tower again. Ah, that would be magnifique!






Ah, Edith Piaf!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKgcKYTStMc&feature=related







This journal page sums things up for today.




No, I did not forget. Weather in Oaxaca 93' partly sunny.


"Men like women who write. Even though they don't say so. A writer is a foreign country."


~Marguerite Duras


Perhaps...lol


No comments: