Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Avoiding Hot Water


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Oct 20th, 2008 -- Saying too much could get you into hot water this weekend so think twice before you speak. Learning how to watch and listen adds a great deal to your game and gets you more wins in relationships. Anticipating what someone else desires allows you to act quickly and earn you the affection you want.


Me thinks it's time to keep a low profile. Avoiding hot water seems to be difficult for me at times. I am slowly catching up on my art projects. Work is burning me out, but in a few days I will be far, far away and I won't give it much thought 'til I get back. Meanwhile, I am so grateful for my dear friends and my slightly insane family.

Glad the debates are finished, too. Actions spoke louder than words for the most part.

Watching and listening should be easy this weekend. I'm so tired I will be delighted to just nod and smile...and anticipate. Well, back to work (for now :)


Old Halloween Postcard

No comments: