Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 14, 2009

In The Moment




Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Next Week
For the Week of Jun 15th, 2009 -- Being of service to others might not sound like your idea of having a good time this weekend but it still can work to your advantage. If you have a job to do, it might be more fun than you might expect. And, if you're just helping out someone, there's a chance that what starts out as a chore could turn into your kind of party.








Just finished reading Excuses Begone! by Dr. Wayne Dyer. I love reading, listening to and/or watching Dr. Dyer because he's always delivers such a positive message. No coincidence he suggests being of service to others is the key to happiness and wholeness. Obviously, it's in the stars for me. It's no secret though. All the things people do for me, whether large or small acts, make me feel better in some way. The reverse is true. Something as simple as a smile can change a moment from tense to calm and cool.



Just the same, I am feeling a bit tense today. Maybe I need a smile...maybe a scotch. Though I get the concept of living in the now my old worry habit is hard to break. When it comes to family and friends it's difficult to accept the now thing. I am working on this.






I finished these mini assemblage refrigerator magnets for a swap over at AlphaStamps. For some reason I chose black and white birds as a theme. I like the way they turned out. Yes, I'm addicted to glitter of all textures and colors. German scrap too...metallic, rainbow colors and all those cute birds and flowers...oops! I digress. Problem is the magnets are hard to photograph so I used another bird photo for this post. It kind of sums up how I'm feeling at the moment. Not to worry though. According to Dr. Wayne I'll be my carefree jovial self any minute.









Pic~thanks Patti at tuscanrose.com

1 comment:

Andy said...

Hey Vickie,
Thanks for the reading tip - I'll add Excusses Begone to my "books to read list".

Cheers,
Andy