Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Are We Being Serious Again?


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)


Next Week
For the Week of Jan 26th, 2009 -- The planets are lining up to create a passionate weekend for you. The fiery Aries Moon heats up your 5th House of Romance, Fun and Games to help you to let go of your worries and live in the moment. Your spontaneity is a magnet for others who will want to play with you. Don't let seriousness get in the way of these good times.




Seriousness will not get in the way. Oaxaca, though into the future, is on my mind. Bless Bee Woman this year for going crazy. Wild and crazy, I believe, were her operative words.

"Vickie, we are going to Oaxaca. Sensible and responsible are taking a vacation."

Obviously, she was not referring to me. I can be both, although I have a tendency to throw caution to the wind at times, sometimes...all right, often. Helen is my voice of reason. Heh!
We are going to have a good time.

A short story I haven't written yet is incubating for a Writer's Digest Contest. First prize is a publishing package with editing and distribution for my vampire book, Spellbound Blood or The Caretaker if I have it completely polished, edited and formatted by March of 2010. That's just over a year away, but books can't be rushed. Win or lose, I will be publishing Spellbound Blood in 2010, but it would be so much fun to win :)

Mexico will have it's share of vampires. Not quite From Dusk til Dawn, but creepily scary in its own right. Not all my vampires are as sympathetic as Dawkins.

Many serious things are brewing in the meantime. Such is life. This is why we appreciate a getaway. This is why we treasure our friends, especially in moments of unpredictable inspiration.


Josephine Baker not being serious

No comments: