Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Seriously Exotic


Sagittarius Horoscopes
(Nov 22 - Dec 21)

Next Week
For the Week of Jul 28th, 2008 -- The New Moon on Friday lights up your 9th house of faraway places, giving you an urge for travel. Yet even if you can't leave town, seeking out the company of exotic individuals might fulfill your hunger for adventure. Avoid serious people since this isn't the ideal time to make a commitment, although it's perfect for just letting go and having fun.


Avoiding serious people is one of my life's goals. Well, not always, but life is way too serious these days. There is a time and place for serious. I find if I start taking too many things seriously it is quite depressing. How many times did I use 'serious'? But seriously, there has to be a yin and yang thing going on in any body's life. Some say the winter makes them turn inward with the short days and long nights. Maybe because I'm more of a night person I find the summer has this effect on my thoughts. If I'm not careful I may become too serious. What would that be like, I wonder? For now I'll keep my eye out for those exotic individuals who fulfill my hunger for adventure. On second thought, that probably won't be necessary. We usually find one another. It's just the way it is. Seriously.
Viggo Mortensen ~ Seriously

No comments: