Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Monty Python Haiku


Here is the great way I started my day. Nervousness is a mail art site, but oh so much more.

This morning's exchange on the Haiku Gone Wild thread was so daffy and delightful. One player writes their haiku and leaves a word for the next player. My word was 'rapid'. The word I left was 'softly'. Oh yes, I am a Monty Python fan.


rapid


danger lurking near

hidden from view rabbit hides

rapid heartbeat drums


softly
__________________

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." Vincent van Gogh


ilovelillies

____________________________________________________________________


Wrick
Today, 06:38 AM
#2516
softly


softly

the rains fall

smooth black stone


softly

the rains fall

silent night'


(i couldnt decide which i liked better. oops)


fan


((bwahahahaha - lillies! i have to be a monty python fan! killer rabbit and the holy grail!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg yikes. run away run away!))
__________________
Transformation ATC ~ nness exchange with Zh :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of your haiku at N'ness :) and am finally checking out your blog - yeehah!
Thank you for making me smile... again