Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Castles In The Air











Your horoscopes for Monday, June 23, 2008
General Weekly Love Horoscope
Venus, the love planet, spends another week in careful Cancer, cutting the likelihood of risk taking, as safety takes priority over excitement. It's a time of vulnerability when even the mildest of comments can feel harsh. Being self-protective is understandable, but expressing fears while remaining open to hope is an excellent recipe for achieving intimacy.
Sagittarius Love Horoscope for you
Keep your social life as simple as possible this weekend, Sagittarius


Self-protective? Maybe that's why I've been making castles. Nah, they're for a lovely swap over at Alpha Stamps. Great theme, Sleeping Beauty/ Grimm's Fairy Tale theme. I'm glued out!


Out of the blue, my Aunt Marie, who will be celebrating her 89th birthday in August, called early this morning to ask a pertinant question about Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

"You're the first person I thought to call. Do you remember who killed Buffy?"

For some reason I did remember. She couldn't chat. She was on her way to church.

Man, I hope some of those genes are mixed in my pool.

I'm still getting my vampire book's blog together. It should be up this week now that I am free of castles and fairy tales for a while.




Kudos to Dennis Kucinich for keeping the impeachment issue in the forefront despite the spineless behaviour of his peers.








Beautiful collage sheets from Leslie at Alpha Stamps!

No comments: