Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alright, There's A Full Moon Risin'


Perhaps you adhere to the belief that the stars and planets influence our daily affairs, perhaps not. I am addicted to my daily horoscope in any form...print, online, podcast or video. Each morning I read my daily forecast and either nod in agreement or shake my head, heeding a dire warning. This week brings the full moon. Although its effect on mere mortals is disputed, most people will agree it seems to influence our behavior. That being said, I believe this must be a most powerful full moon because some behavior has been a little loony for about two weeks now. Could it be this is not moon-related? Yo no se. I'm feeling more confused than usual. In fact, I'm feeling a little anxious. When this happens, I listen to music to calm myself, to soothe frazzled nerves and to sing and dance myself into a relaxed state of mind.

Oh yes, it's tango time. I love Francisco Canaro. In fact, I just got hold of his CD that has my favorite tango on it, "Te Quiero". That song is the ring tone on my cell phone.
I'm listening to my tangos and giving my brain a rest. I'll let my heart take over for a while. It is so much more forgiving of my eccentricities.

.



pic~Book cover~Poe: Skeletons In The Closet

No comments: